1. My game keeps crashing/won't launch!
Try the following to resolve the issue of Fruit Ninja not starting: Go to the app permissions setting for Fruit Ninja (located under Settings > Apps > Fruit Ninja Free > Permissions) -> Turn on Storage permissions
2 .Where have half the old blades and dojos gone?/Why aren’t they unlockable anymore?
You can now earn some of the older blades and dojos back in Challenge mode
3. How do I sign in to save my progress?/Why can’t I take my data across devices?
Players can access their profiles via the Settings button on far right of the top bar
4. I’m not given starfruit that I have sliced during the game
Sliced starfruit is instantly added to the player’s starfruit count, so won’t appear on the results screen
5. Why does my download keep failing? What is error 905/903 (Google Play store)
This is an issue with the Play store app, and players need to clear its cache (Device Settings -> Applications -> Google Play Store -> Clear cache
6. I lost my progress/items when updating/I accidentally uninstalled the game
We can easily return these things to the player if they provide us with their user ID (given from a support email)
7. How can I view my friends’ highscore and my own?
Players can access the leaderboards via Rankings button on the top bar once they’ve signed in to Facebook or Google+
8. Why can’t I restore my purchased Starfruit/Gold Apples?
Apple’s restore purchase function only restore non-consumable items, e.g. Blades and dojos but not currency
9. What is the difference between Fruit Ninja Paid and Free?
The paid version of Fruit Ninja doesn't have ads.