- How do you complete the Purple Piano part 2 challenge with Kurt?
For this you need to make sure you are getting 100 or more points from a single solo with Kurt playing the keyboards. So the player must put Kurt on the keyboards for a song and choose a high stat to do a solo on and then use the solo mini-game system to get 100 points or more from the solo.
- All the challenges had disappeared, now it's requiring me to hire a new band member for all 3 challenges.
It means that the player has finish all of the challenges for the characters in their current band. To get more character challenges they must hire more characters.
- How do you fire a band member?
There is no way to fire a band member but you can replace characters once you've unlocked the VIP Lounge. You can unlock new floors in the VIP Lounge using energy drinks.
To send a character to the VIP Lounge:
- Select "My Band" from the main game window
- Choose the character you want to remove
- Select "Go to VIP"
- Choose the character you would like to replace
- Press the arrow icon to switch places
- I'm slightly confused. Why at the end of each challenge bar is there a picture of an energy drink with the number 10?
You can spend 10 energy drinks to auto-complete any challenge.
- My game is not moving on to global chart, I got #1at local and national. It prompted me to hit the global chart but nothing happens after that.
You need to reach 10% popularity in World Tour mode to perform in the global charts
- How do you invite friends to play with you?
You can view or invite friends by completing the following steps:
- Open Band Stars
- Navigate to the main recording studio
- Click the star in the top left corner (this appears below your current fan count)
- Tap "Charts" and select "Friends"
- Scroll to the bottom and hit "Invite!" if you would like to add more players